2022 Tax Free (Coffee) Holiday in Tennessee!
Tennessee has a tax free holiday every year to help people with their back-to-school shopping. Typically, tax exempt items have been limited to common student needs, like clothing and computers. However, the list has now expanded to include our favorite back-to-school essential...
Here's the nitty gritty details.
- The tax is automatically removed from your purchase total at checkout.
- The exemption is on all qualifying purchases made within the holiday dates whether you make 1 purchase or 28.
- If you purchase a coffee subscription*, your first payment will be tax exempt. If you have additional payments within the tax exempt period (for instance, a weekly subscription), these payments will also be tax free. All future payments will be taxed as usual.
- All prepaid coffee subscription purchases will be tax free.
- The exemption is only for customers purchasing from Tennessee for delivery to a Tennessee address.
With a Tennessee state sales tax that's almost 10%, a tax free holiday can add up to significant savings. So grab that super soft hoodie you've had your eye on and enjoy a cup of decaf around your summer bonfire, with absolutely zero buyer's remorse.
If you have any questions about the Tax Free Holiday or our products, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Amy, Founder of Red Eye Bistro
*Coffee subscriptions are now available! You can have your favorite coffee delivered every week, two weeks, or month like clockwork. Never run out of coffee again! To subscribe, simply select Coffee Subscription and how often you want deliveries when you order any coffee. You can pre-pay for a subscription in one lump sum, or pay for each delivery separately, whichever is best for you.
Not sure which coffee to choose? Give Bistro's Choice a whirl! You tell us ground or whole bean, and we take care of the rest.